Tuesday, April 14, 2015

ANOTHER FULFILLING WEEKEND

I never dreamed that becoming a published author would united me with dear classmates from the third, fourth, fifth, and sixth grades in Dayton, Idaho. Well, my book signing at the Preston Citizen gifted me this reunion with Ed Hobbs (who contacted me after seeing my name on my first novel) and Brent Winward (an author in his own right, 'Hilltop Hideaway' just one of his three novels) with his wife. I so enjoyed my radio interview with Allen at KACH.
My many, many, sincere thanks to family, friends, and new friends who visited with me at my book signing in HASTINGS, on 50 E. 400 N. Logan, UT. Such a humbling experience. Thanks, Jennie Christensen and Ali Snow for your radio interviews.
Dinner with our Thomas Family was the perfect ending to a great weekend (Jean, Bill and Ida, and Jerry).





No comments:

Post a Comment