Tuesday, March 10, 2015

ON THE BOOK SIGNING TRAIL

Hi,
My second novel, Token Woman, has been launched; now comes the fun part, meeting up with each of you. My thanks to so many of you for the success of my first novel, Satin Murder.
I hope you will find the time to share this upcoming book signing with me at Smith's on 3470 East 7800 South, Salt Lake City, UT. Saturday, March 14, 2015 from 10:00 a.m. until noon and then again from 4:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. I look forward to visiting with you.
Please check out my blog and facebook (see below) for updates on other signings throughout the state in the coming weeks.
My book can be ordered at:
The King's English Books
and
Amazon.com
Token Woman is the story of an unlikely intersection of life between two disparate lifestyles, an unhappily married mother and three young gay men. This is the backdrop for a developing relationship that provides enlightened direction for each in their search for meaning and self-identity.




No comments:

Post a Comment