Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Open House Book Signing

Hi,
Please join me during my open house book signing this Saturday, November 22 from 2:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
at 3570 Summer Hill Drive (watch for red signs). Warm wassail and cookies await your visit.
 
I feel so much gratitude in my heart as I share the following SATIN MURDER book review with you . . .
 
 
 
Bonnie,
 
My name is Zach Zundel and I work at Weller Book Works. After you visited, I purchased a copy of your book. I confess that I was skeptical about it: many self-published or eBook-exclusive books I have read are on these limited markets for a reason - they're okay at best (and illegible at worst.) To be honest, your book sat on my shelf for a week or so as I gathered the resolve to try it out.
 
I am nearly angry with myself for that lost week without your story. Once I picked it up, I wrapped myself in your words and devoured the book in an afternoon. When I emerged, I regretted only the fact that I hadn't taken time to savor your writing. Apparent is the years of effort you spoke of in your book-talk - it's clear you considered each word, pondered each phrase, and artfully constructed a world that I cannot wait to return to when I next need a delightful afternoon.
 
Thank you for coming into the store. Thank you for writing. Thank you for your story.
 
Admiringly,
Zach Zundel
Sam Weller Books
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment