Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The dream is REAL

Oh, my goodness . . .
A proof of my soon to be released novel, SATIN MURDER, arrived at my doorstep, a year in the making. I call myself the 1/2 and 1/2 author; published by a traditional publisher, Safkhet Publishing and self-printed through CreateSpace (it's a long story). So overjoyed to hold and know my dream has been unlocked.
Look out marketing world, here we come. Book to be released September 1, 2014 on Amazon.com (www.amazon.com/dp/1500334804) and CreateSpace (www.createspace.com/4874887).
Watch for my author signing places and times to be announced via face book, twitter, lindedin, and good old fashioned e-mails throughout the next several months. I hope you will stop by, if nothing else just to say Hello.



No comments:

Post a Comment